Consultation and preparation of Wills
Your Will protects your family and everything you have worked and planned for your whole life.
- Who you would like to be executor
- Who you would like to be substitute executor
- Do you have any special bequest
- How would you like your estate to be distributed.
- At what age would you want your children to have access to their inheritance – 18 years, 21 years, 23 years 25 years etc or would you like it staggered.
- Who would you want to be the guardians or your children.
- In the unfortunate circumstances that you all perish in an accident who would you like your inheritance to go to – parents, brother, sisters, nieces, nephews?
- How would you like your funeral to be prepared – church service, celebrant, willow coffin, eco funeral , buried, cremated, ashes scattered on the ocean or placed at a cemetery.
It all sounds a bit complicated and something people are uncomfortable about doing but we make it an educated and thoughtful process and you will gain peace of mind and then just get back to enjoying your life and family.
And remember – Everybody matters at Guardian Wills and Probate