MAKING A WILL IN PERTH
Standard Wills For Couples From $550
You owe it to the ones you leave behind to make sure that you have made a Will and that your estate is distributed in the way you would wish. Guardian Wills and Probate have a lifetime of experience and a common-sense approach to the preparation of Wills.
Guardian Wills and Probate will explain the importance of making a Will and answer any queries or concerns you have.
Call us today on 0400 451 786 or book online for obligation free advice.
Guardian Wills and Probate is the wills and probate division of Forbes Kirby Lawyers, an incorporated legal practice operating in both Joondalup and the Perth CBD. We have clients from all over the Perth metropolitan and country areas coming to see us for a review of their old Wills or making a new Will.
We specialise in the preparation of Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney, Enduring Powers of Guardianship, Probate, Letters of Administration, Executor Assistance and conveyancing. No other legal work is undertaken by us. We have built up a reputation as a helpful, friendly business who always put our clients first.
It’s very important to Guardian Wills and Probate that our clients are comfortable to discuss, ask us questions and work out the best way to look after their family when they make their Will. At Guardian Wills and Probate, everybody matters.
- Instructions for signing your Enduring Power of Attorney
- Instructions for signing your Enduring Power of Guardianship
- Instructions for signing your Living Will
- Instructions for signing your Will
- Letters of Administration – When a person dies without a Will
- Probate and Deceased Estates
- The Role of the Executor
- Do I need to lodge my Enduring Power of Attorney at Landgate?
- Our Friends